Ok, I admit that I had myself a nice little hissy fit last night about the Bean deciding to go all breech on us, but I'm over it. The only thing I care about is that she is healthy and happy and gets the heck out of me in the safest possible manner. Period. I really think she turned over the weekend, so there is a chance that she might do it again, but at nearly 38 weeks I'm not holding my breath. So, unless she pulls another somersault, the current plan is a scheduled c-section somewhere around my due date. While it would not be my first choice, I can think of a lot worse things than a scheduled c-section. For example, I could have an emergency c-section with general anesthesia after 30 hours of labor, which is what my poor mother went through for me.
However, if you all wouldn't mind sending the Bean some serious head-down vibes, I would greatly appreciate it.