Ali managed to infect me all the way from Canada, source of hockey, beer and weather. This started as five random facts, but apparently the symptoms get worse as time goes on, and since Ali has an infant plus two older kids to contend with, if she can manage ten I guess I can too. Anyway, here are ten random things you never wanted to know about me:
1. I despise any attempt to require adults to wear costumes against their will. Mainly, this applies to Halloween and pressure to wear a costume to the office.
2. Sometimes when my husband is snoring I kick him harder than is strictly necessary to get him to stop just because it annoys me.
3. I get along with men much better than I get along with women.
4. I am a Grade A control freak. What? You knew that already? I have no idea how.
5. You should not fight with me, because if you do I will bring up something you did 8 years ago that I am still pissed about, just for extra ammunition.
6. Things I can do either moderately well or moderately badly: play the piano, knit, speak Spanish and Attic Greek, sing, paint my own toenails, tap dance.
7. Things I can do very well: make samosas, organize, drink wine, take tests, act like a snob.
8. The only places I have been outside the U.S. are Quebec, Tiajuana and France. That is in chronological order and also in least favorite to most favorite order.
9. The places I most want to go outside the U.S. are Italy, Athens and Kenya.
10. If you gave me $1000 and told me to spend it entirely on myself, I would find it difficult to impossible to do so. I might be able to manage $100.
I am supposed to tag 10 more people to do this, but if I had time to enter 10 links I would use the time to brush my teeth. So, do it if you wanna and leave me a comment so I can check out your answers.