Here we go, the truth:
1. Lie. I do not wear men's boxers, although I vaguely recall a fashion trend from high school-ish where girls wore boxers as shorts and at that time I owned two pairs of boxers but never wore them. I don't understand how you guys wear them anyway seeing as they are so baggy and must get all bunched up under your pants. I am a little disappointed in everyone who guessed this one was true since boxers obviously don't go with smokin' assness and you should have known I was a thong girl all the way. Was that too much information?
2. True. I will not read any book with a picture from a movie on the cover. Although, if this is weird it seems like a whole lot of you are weird with me.
3. Lie. I have no particular affection for Abe Lincoln, and no way was he a hotty. However, as I was lying in bed last night trying to go to sleep I got the brilliant idea of my Pretend Celebrity Boyfriend Clive Owen as Abe Lincoln which I can kind of picture and then, yes, he would be totally hot. Until then though, not so much.
4. Lie. I have no fear of puppets. My irrational fears are horses, termites and any dog smaller than my cat. As irrational fears go I think this is a pretty good list, especially considering that two out of three are things I can just squish.
5. True. I don't think I want to comment on this one. It's true, nuf said.
6. True. I've gotten a lot of questions about this one. I'm talking about a fan vent, not a heating vent, where there are large holes in the sides perfect for towel-stuffing. You reach the vent by standing on the toilet or sink or tub or, if need be, by sending your husband out to get ice and dragging a piece of furniture into the bathroom to stand on. You do this only while you are in there and remove it when you leave so that aforementioned husband doesn't see it and think that you are weird.
On to the winners! Only three people guessed correctly (I think, if you were right and I missed you please let me know) so each will be receiving a fabulous and thrilling Rude Cactus mix cd just as soon as Chris gets around to making it (which may be a while - I love the guy but he isn't exactly the king of follow-through). And the winners are:
Julie, mom to the adorable Raisin and a draft pick to be named later. (She's pregnant, get it?)
Ann, world's hottest grandma to three amazing little ladies.
Aurelia, who either does not have or just has not admitted to having a blog, but who loves men with chicken legs.