Answers to the post below:
1. I am so not pregnant. In fact, the next time I am pregnant I think I am not going to tell the internet until the baby is born, just for a laugh. Lie.
2. I did once dye a bathroom red and miss most of my hair, but I never had purple hair. Lie with a nugget of truth to throw you off the scent.
3. Why doesn't anybody believe I have a tattoo? What, you think I'm too much of a goody goody or something? You think just because I write about the minute details of my life you know all about me? Well, you are probably right on all counts. Lie.
4. Quirkybook pointed out that everything is a very big word, and it is, but it is the right one. I don't love the sleepless nights and the teething and the poop, but neither would I give them up even if I had the chance because they are part of the experience. Not the experience of mothering a child, but the experience of mothering this child, and I enjoy everything about it. Truth.
5. Mint chocolate chip is the spawn of Satan. Lie.
6. Sadly I meant every word. Truth.
7. Can anybody really answer this question? I mean, can anybody do it in a paragraph? I could do it in a novel, short of that, the answers I gave are true and as good as any, although obviously there is much more to the story. Truth.