Quite a while ago now I had you all ask me questions that I would then either answer totally honestly or totally lie. And then, life intervened and I mostly forgot about it. But now I have remembered! And I am in a lying mood! So here we go!
I'll come back later and tell you what's true and what's not, and you are free to guess if you are so inclined, but no prizes for this one because I still haven't gotten off my ass to send out the last round of prizes. Am slacker, sorry.
From That Girl (who I love, go read her):
1. When are you having baby #2? I'm pregnant! And you all are the first to know! I haven't even told Chris yet!
From Kate the Shrew
2. Did you ever got into dyeing your hair (either wacky colors or humanly possible) in college? There was one time I tried to go red and ended up dying the entire bathroom but not so much my hair. After that, I stuck with my usual purple.
From Betti, owner of possibly the cutest dog known to man:
3. At any point in your life, have you ever consider tatoos, and if so, what and where? I have a Picasso peace dove on my left hip. Am too lazy to post a picture, so picture this as a tattoo. I sort of hate it.
4. What do you enjoy most about being a Mom? Gosh, everything really. Well, everything other than the teeth. I love watching her learn and grow and I love rocking her to sleep with her head on my chest so I can smell her neck and I love the way she does something every day to crack me up. Just everything.
5. What's your favourite flavour of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
6. If you should ever be so lucky to be in your house alone again, what would you do? I have a fabulous lie answer for this one, but am not quite brave enough to use it. I would probably, um, do laundry and then clean the kitchen and then start dinner. Sadly, this is 100% true.
7. How did you know Chris was the one? (if you believe in the one, if not, why did you decide to marry him?) I don't believe in "the one." I decided to marry Chris because he could cook and was good in bed.
More later, if we aren't all bored to tears by it yet.