So, I've done that 5 weird things or 5 things you don't know about me meme 8 times or so, and have been tagged for it about 14 times since the last time I did it. If you tagged me, I'm sorry. I'm usually pretty good about keeping track of that stuff and getting to it eventually, but this time, not so much. Anyway, so the fish said proudly presents: That Weird Meme Thing, Food Edition.
1. I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some fish. I would rather not eat fish, but then there is sushi and crab cakes and they win every time because of the extreme yummyness factor. One of my huge pet peeves is people who say they are vegetarian because they don't eat red meat. Um, that's not vegetarian, and neither am I.
2. I only drink water, coffee, orange juice and wine. And never at the same time. Like in the morning if I have a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee I have to finish all my juice before I start my coffee. There can be no interspersing of beverages, that just isn't right.
3. My marriage suffers from an inequitable distribution of leftovers. Chris is of the opinion that once something hits the fridge it is dead to him. Me? I can find a gladware of three month old chili in the back of the fridge and my unfailing reaction is "throw some shredded cheddar on it and it's fine." This is probably the single most contentious topic in our relationship, even worse than that time he, well, nevermind. Worse than that though.
4. I don't like things that are overly crunchified. I mean, I like raw veggies and chips, but have an absolute terror of hard cookies and croûtons and overly toasted toast. They make my teeth hurt.
5. I could go the rest of my life without sugar and rarely, if ever, miss is. But, you can have my salt shaker when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
So come on now, brighten my Friday and tell me about your own food weirdness.