Ok, ok, you ask, you get. The Guess Wally's Birthday Game has officially begun. My due date is February 10th, I am measuring dead-on for 34 weeks, and have had zero indication of anything approaching labor so far. Here are the official rules:
- You must guess a date and time. We'll do closest overall, no Price is Right rules.
- You may not guess any date prior to January 21, which would be 37 weeks. Seriously, don't do it, I'll slap you.
- You may guess dates later than February 10th, although my OB won't let me go more than a couple days past my due date before coming at me with a scalpel, so anything later than the 12th or so is a wasted guess. This will not be a Valentine's Day baby, but you go right ahead and guess that it will be if you want to because who I am to rob you of your delusions?
- Those who want to be considerate will select dates in February, since Chris gave me an amethyst necklace for Christmas and if Wally arrives prior to the birthstone-relevance period it becomes merely pretty rather than pretty and significant, and that would slightly upset my husband.
- Guesses must be in the comments of this post to count.
Winner will receive a mention on this website when I get around to it and jack-all else since I will be slightly busy nursing a newborn (as well as stitches in one or another part of my personal anatomy, most likely) and chasing a toddler and snapping at my husband and will not be spending my precious few seconds of down time sending out prizes. Sorry kids, showering has to come first.
Ready, set, GO!