You people crack me up. Really, you are fuh-ny. But ok fine, here is my quote unquote skin care secret. Follow these easy steps and you too can look like something the cat coughed up.
1. Don't sleep for four years. (Seriously - pregnant, up every night for 21 months with Mia, pregnant again the very minute she starts sleeping through the night, up every night for 10 months and counting with Owen.)
2. Wash your face maybe three times in every five days.
3. Buy a fancy expensive night cream. Don't sweat the price because it will last you forever when you never remember to use it.
4. Stop washing your hair, the grease makes your face look good by comparison.
5. Be cursed with a baby face that you will finally start appreciating once you hit 32 or so.
6. Wear sunscreen every single day starting when you are 16.
You can thank me later.