To everyone who drives in the D.C. Metro area -
No, wait. We do take the occasional road trip. How about, to everyone who drives from North Carolina to Ohio to New York -
It would make Mia very happy, and make my life much easier, if you would install one of those electronic reader boards on the top of your car, and every time you drive anywhere, program it with the answers to the following questions:
- Who are you?
- Are you going the same place we are going?
- Why? Or alternately, why not?
- If you are not going the same place we are going, where are you going?
- What if you go there?
- What if you go somewhere else instead?
- If you go somewhere else instead, where will you go?
- Is your car bigger than our car or smaller than our car?
- Is your car faster than our car or slower than our car?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Is this Spanish? Bwendo notres. Was that Spanish?
- Did you see that truck?
- It was green. Did you see it? Did you see the green truck?
- It had a really long antenna. Did you see it? Did you see the green truck with the really long antenna?
- What are those men doing? (Detailed answer required. "Working on the road" is insufficient.)
I could go on, but I'll let you get started on those responses before I give you Part Two of Five Hundred.